Client Service Associate (Bilingual)
Company: DEBSKI & ASSOCIATES PA
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Description Job description Essential Duties and
- Review and monitor agent calls and record results
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Complete appropriate Quality Monitoring Forms for each
- Provide feedback to Management and collections staff.
- Assist Client Services Manager with daily, weekly, and monthly
reporting and audit requirements Reporting and Other Duties:
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly recordings and reports to the
- Log consumer complaints
- Assist with consumer requests for validations and disputes
- Assist Client Services Manager client audits, requests, and
- Identify and notify Management of possible risks, complaints,
- Work closely with new agents to provide continual up training
- Participate in client calibration calls, meetings, and/or
- Maintain accurate records and documentation;
- Report Trends and Patterns while monitoring; and
- Stay up to date on any client criteria changes, state and
federal regulations, and company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous collections or quality auditing experience is
preferred, but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must display a high professional manner Possess excellent
listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere
approach to helping others.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with
supervisors and co-workers. Educational Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Equivalent '
- One location ( In a professional office setting) Work Remotely
- No Job Type: Full-time Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour by
Keywords: DEBSKI & ASSOCIATES PA, Jacksonville , Client Service Associate (Bilingual), Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...