Company: US ASSURE, INC.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Position Summary Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal
oriented, team environment, this position is responsible for
processing all types of business transactions related to Builders
Risk insurance. Specialists handle incoming and outbound calls
while providing high quality, elite customer service. The daily
working hours for this position are Monday through Friday. Shift
TBD. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming and outbound calls based on learned skill sets
within required standards.
- Process business transactions for Builders Risk policies.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while
maintaining production and quality standards.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled
efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure's corporate
vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team through
one-on-one, on-the-job training and mentoring to others.
- Cross-sell lines of Builders Risk business. Other Duties and
Responsibilities Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet
business needs. Includes functions normally performed by persons
holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to
other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
ADA. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty, satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills and or licenses, and/or abilities required. Knowledge
- Proven knowledge of the property and casualty insurance
- Proven ability to navigate accepted business software and
- Proven ability to research systems and tools and work
- Proven technical and internet usage skills. Education and/or
Experience and Abilities
- High school graduate, minimum; AA/BS/BA degree with emphasis in
insurance, business or finance, preferred.
- Two years' experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasked,
production driven environment, preferred.
- Ability to accurately type 35 WPM. Job Related Competencies
Refer to the Dimension Definitions guide, located in the Career
Resources database on my.usassure.com, for a complete explanation
of each dimension.
- Managing Work - Prioritizes, makes preparations, schedules,
leverages resources, stays focused.
- Adaptability - Tries to understand change, approaches change or
newness positively, adjusts behavior.
- Continuous Learning - Targets learning needs, seeks learning
activities, maximizes learning, applies knowledge or skill, and
takes risks in learning.
- Communication - Organizes the communication, maintains audience
attention, adjusts to the audience, ensures understanding, adheres
to accepted conventions, and comprehends communication from
- Customer Focus - Seeks to understand customers, educates
customers, builds collaborative relationships, takes action to meet
customer needs and concerns, and sets up customer feedback
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills - Possesses
educational knowledge and skills necessary to perform duties.
- Decision Making - Identifies issues, problems and
opportunities, gathers information, interprets information,
generates alternatives, chooses appropriate action, commits to
action, and involves others.
- Handling Pressure - Maintains focus, maintains relationships,
and copes effectively.
- Work Standards - Sets standards for excellence, ensures high
quality, takes responsibility, and encourages others to take
responsibility. Employer's Rights US Assure, Inc. reserves the
right to revise this job description at any time. This job
description is not a contract for employment and either an employee
or US Assure, Inc. may terminate employment at any time, with or
without cause (subject to applicable laws). About US Assure US
Assure (usassure.com) provides insurance programs and services.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the privately held company
manages, distributes and services programs for leading carriers in
the construction and commercial insurance market with distribution
throughout the U.S. and Canada. Offerings include a full range of
builders risk, environmental, property, and small commercial
programs. With four decades of expertise managing programs and
providing service, US Assure is a trusted partner offering
solutions needed to assure success. We believe that people are our
most valuable asset and the key to our success. At US Assure,
associates at all levels of the organization are encouraged to
share ideas and be involved in the evolution of our business. In
fact, our associates' average tenure is 11 years. Our work approach
and environment reflects our values, offering collaborative spaces,
transparency and rewards and recognition. Our people benefit from:
- Competitive performance-based compensation packages
- 401(k) matching contributions and profit sharing
- Medical and dental insurance benefits with significant employer
- Other benefits, such as Term Life and Short- and Long-Term
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- Paid holidays
- Modern, collaborative work environment
- On-site fitness center
- Company-matched charitable giftsIf you're a qualified candidate
looking for a career that will challenge your potential, value your
input and earn you competitive compensation, we'd like the
opportunity to get to know you. To learn more about the position
and apply online, visit usassure.com/careers/opportunities-apply.
Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume
during the application process.
Keywords: US ASSURE, INC., Jacksonville , Service Specialist, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...