Account Executive I, Commercial Sales
Company: Clearwave Fiber LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Description:The successful candidate will be located in
Jacksonville, FL or within a 30 mile radius. Clearwave Fiber
prioritizes and serves our customers, communities, and fellow
associates. We are here to build something great and fulfill our
purpose of empowering people and communities to connect and thrive.
We are looking for our Account Executive I to take ownership,
embrace the challenge to find a way to make things easier, while
delivering a consistently great customer experience!The Account
Executive I is responsible for proactively reaching out to
prospective Clearwave Fiber commercial customers, seeking to
generate new sales revenue through prospecting into designated and
assigned territories within our existing and expanding footprint.
What you will do:
- Prospects into assigned areas by proactively prospecting into
the existing and expanding service territories.
- Documents all sales activity in CRM, including activities,
opportunities, service requests, and any other modules where CRM is
the system of record. Manages quoting process as directed. Submits
work requests and collaborates with the Sales Manager to ensure
these are advancing as appropriate.
- Required to meet and/ or present to customers as directed by
Local Market Executive.
- Meets or exceeds daily sales objectives preset by management
for phone activity and the number of contacts made.
- Meets or exceeds daily, monthly, and annual revenue objectives
preset by management.
- Effectively uses market information and other sales aids to
support recommendations and answer customer questions.
- Establishes with the customer a clear understanding of the
terms and conditions of the sale.
- Submits sales orders, copy, reports, and queries promptly,
accurately and legibly.
- Maintains workflow in accordance with established
- Engages in special assignments such as attending and
participating in sales meetings, training, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements: What you will
- Sales experience is beneficial.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees,
- Minimum of High School Graduate or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
- Ability to use own a personal vehicle for company use.
Benefits:Clearwave Fiber appreciates the role our associates play
to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits
package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of
their contributions, such as:
- Base + Commission and long-term bonus plans
- Earn your way into our President's Club and enjoy destination
- Mileage reimbursement and/or pool car provided
- Medical, dental, and vision plans - start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) - 100% company match (vesting and matching starts upon
hire, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Referral ProgramAdditional Perks
- Free services if living within service area
- Tuition reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environmentAbout us:Clearwave Fiber, a 100%
Fiber Optic Internet provider offering business, enterprise, and
residential communications services, is expanding its network to
reach new communities across the Midwest and Southeast regions.
This new venture was formed from Hargray Fiber and Clearwave
Communications. Clearwave Fiber has the financial backing of Cable
One, GTCR, Stephens Capital, and The Pritzker Organization. Our
Team of more than 400 colleagues is committed to delivering the
most advanced technology and customer service. If you enjoy
technology and are passionate about working with a new venture with
strong investment partners, we'd like to invite you to consider
joining us in this endeavor. Pre-hire Processes:Clearwave Fiber is
committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers
are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and
reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire
clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start
their successful and rewarding career. EOE/ Disability
Keywords: Clearwave Fiber LLC, Jacksonville , Account Executive I, Commercial Sales, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...