Company: One Call
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Executive AssistantWe're looking for colleagues who are ready to
Think Big, Go Fast, Deliver Awe, and Win Together. These core
values embody our diverse and inclusive culture and help us live
out our mission of "getting people the care they need when they
need it." Over the last 30 years, our company has established
itself as the market leader in managed care for the workers'
compensation industry. We are committed to making a positive impact
in the lives of the injured workers we serve, and we have fun doing
it. Salary Range: $66100 - $109100 SalaryThis compensation range
takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in
making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill
sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and
other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range
estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic
differential associated with the location at which the position may
be filled. At One Call, it is not typical for an individual to be
hired at or near the top of the range for their role and
compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances
of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66100
- $109100 SalaryBenefits Summary: In return for your commitment to
our company's mission, we offer a vast array of benefits to help
support the whole you.
- Opportunities to work from home
- Competitive wages with opportunities to earn annual merit
- Paid development hours to use for professional and community
- Generous paid time off, 8 company holidays, and 2 floating
holidays per year
- $1,000 Colleague Referral Program
- Enterprise Recognition Program rewarding colleagues for their
- Exclusive discounts on travel, activities, and merchandise via
work discount program
- Colleague Assistance Program that provides free counseling and
- Tuition Reimbursement Program including certifications
- Quantum Health: A healthcare navigation platform to help our
colleagues make the best, most cost-effective healthcare
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-Tax FSA and HSA health savings accounts
- 401(k) matching
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability
- Referral program
- Healthcare concierge
- The One Call Foundation which aims to help colleagues during
unexpected emergencies, from car accidents to natural disasters.
The executive assistant provides general administrative support and
assistance to members of the company's executive leadership team.
The executive assistant will be a supportive force who empowers our
senior leadership while simultaneously be a proactive problem
solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous
attention for details. Given the dynamic nature of the executive
landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and
consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level
systems and operations. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Make It
- Responsible for scheduling activities including the management
and coordination of all meeting requests and resolving calendar
conflicts as they arise for the company executives, including the
CEO and CPO
- Draft, review, and send communication on behalf of the company
- Coordinates and responsible for preparation of board of
directors meeting materials
- Keeps the executives informed of upcoming commitments and
planned activities to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements with
colleagues, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Coordinates logistics for meetings such as reserving conference
room space, booking external venues as needed, assisting with
agenda preparation, ensuring that guests have access to the
- Takes notes during meetings and send out meeting recaps/minutes
as requested. Delight Stakeholders: (25%)
- Arrive every day inspired to make a positive impact for
customers and provide memorable support.
- Reserves airfare, hotel accommodations, and other
transportation needs via the company's web-based booking system.
Creates travel itineraries and coordinates adjustments and
rescheduling as needed.
- Coordinates technology needs for the executives such as
submitting ticket requests for new equipment, service/support
- Coordinates catering needs as requested.
- Plans or assists with the planning of events such as holiday
parties, sales meetings, team meetings, etc.
- Maintains email distribution lists and department rosters and
organizational charts. Bring Your Best Self: (25%)
- Contribute with compassion and exemplify One Call's vision and
mission through every action.
- Performs work under minimal supervision, exercising independent
judgment and decisioning-making to resolve support matters.
- Greets guests and serves as a professional representative of
the executive leadership team.
- Completes special projects and various administrative
activities as needed and assigned. EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 or more years of experience working as an executive
assistant. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced,
- Ability to build relationships and interact with individuals at
all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills while being
extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on topics of sensitive
nature. PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Most work completed remotely but will require work in the
office on occasion as board and executive team member meetings
require. Typically no more than 2 weeks per quarter, but subject to
change as business needs required.
- For roles located in office or home settings, this job is
primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions. The
employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers,
speak, and hear.
- For roles located in the field, this job is primarily active.
The employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize
transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands and fingers,
speak, and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift
objects (up to 15lbs weight; up to 4 ft. height).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability
to see things from a close distance and ability to adjust
- The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level
- The emotional demand of the job may cause undue stress from,
but not limited to, moderate/heavy workload.
- Reasonable accommodation will be individually assessed and
possibly made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions of the position.
- Please be advised this job description is subject to change at
Keywords: One Call, Jacksonville , Executive Assistant, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!