Posted on: November 11, 2019
Expected Travel: Up to 50%Requisition ID:?1660?About Teleflex
IncorporatedTeleflex is a global provider of clinically effective
medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of
people?s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation ? a relentless
pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs ? to benefit patients
and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions
in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional
cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional
urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex
employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do
every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit
teleflex.com.?Interventional Urology ? NeoTract?is?dedicated to
developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically?effective
devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology.?As
part?of the?Teleflex Interventional Urology
business?unit,?NeoTract?s?initial focus is on?improving the
standard of care for patients with?benign prostatic hyperplasia
(BPH)?using the?UroLift??System, a minimally invasive,?permanent
implant system that treats symptoms while?preserving normal sexual
function1. The?FDA-cleared?UroLift?System is?clinically proven
to?treat lower?urinary tract symptoms due to?BPH.
The?UroLift?System?lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out
of the?way?so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting,
heating or removal of prostate tissue.?More than 100,000 men
worldwide have been treated with the?UroLift?System,?which is
available in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Canada, Mexico and South
Korea. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare
providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a
difference in patients? lives.?1 *No instances of new, sustained
erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction. McVary; Roehrborn, J Urology
2013 LIFT Study.Position SummaryThe Reimbursement Specialist is a
highly visible, front-line position that supports and assists in
the execution of the department?s strategic plan. As an integral
member of the Reimbursement team, this field-based position
interacts directly with key management personnel, Sales, internal
and external customers, KOLs, and providers to reduce or eliminate
reimbursement barriers. Key areas of focus include processing or
triaging customer and sales team inquiries for all sites of
service.? The position requires the ability to perform at a high
level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment by relying on prior
reimbursement billing and coding experience and objective judgment
in planning and accomplishing goals.Principal
- Support and assist the Reimbursement team with identified
projects as well as disseminating reimbursement specific
educational information for UroLift products.
- Provide direct customer interface for all reimbursement needs,
including billing and coding.
- Facilitate in-person meetings with key customers for onboarding
and identifying and troubleshooting reimbursement issues.
- Deliver reimbursement education to internal and external
- Provide backup support to the Reimbursement Hotline
- Identify and report on trends that could be creating
- Provide frontline education specific to coding, coverage, and
billing from internal and external customers.
- Create and facilitate the dissemination of approved
reimbursement tools to internal and external customers as
- Provide weekly activity reports/updates to management and the
- Collaborate with Area Reimbursement Access Managers on
- Create reports as requested.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for
physician/customer/patient advocates for coverage and other
- Conduct on-site customer education and onboarding,
reimbursement initiatives, educational opportunities, and corporate
meetings.?Support Reimbursement Team Initiatives
- Assist in implementation of the sales support strategy,
including tracking and trending reimbursement issues, and
identifying proactive solutions to internal and external customer
- Work cross-functionally, as requested, to identify, develop,
and maintain reimbursement tools and presentations.
- Provide approved reimbursement materials to customers, Sales,
and Reimbursement team members as needed.
- Coordinate internal and external reimbursement communication as
- Support the development and implementation of
- Support the development and maintenance of reimbursement tools
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful,
transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!Education
/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor?s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Case Manager experience and exposure preferred.
- At least 3 years of billing, coding, and reimbursement
experience, preferably in the medical device industry. Certified
Professional Coder preferred.
- Previous experience supporting medical device sales teams
preferred.Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Ability to work remotely and independently with limited direct
- Prior remote-based employment experience highly desired.
- Ability to create a dedicated home-based office working space
with minimal interruptions required.
- Strong understanding of private and government reimbursement
policies and the evolving reimbursement environment.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Ability and desire to successfully interact with all levels of
management and healthcare professionals, including medical office
staff and physicians.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and provide timely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and participate in a team
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, Outlook, etc., and the ability to learn other programs as
necessary, such as databases.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow
- Ability to travel up to 30%; overnight travel may be
- Air travel required.
- Ability to coordinate and book own travel.
- Valid driver?s license issued by the state in which the
individual resides; safe driving record with the ability to drive
during the day and nighttime.
- Ability to utilize own car for travel (mileage
reimbursed).?Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal
opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran
status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position,
please contact us at: 262-439-1894.Teleflex is the home of Arrow?,
Deknatel?, Hudson RCI?, LMA?, Pilling?, R?sch?, UroLift? and Weck?
? trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.?Teleflex, the
Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R?sch,
UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other
countries.? 2018 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Teleflex, Jacksonville , Reimbursement Specialist, Other , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!