GENERAL FUNCTION: Accountable for overall
production, coaching, training, and developing a team of licensed
retail bankers. May handle large book of clients with more complex
financial profiles. Accountable for sales of full range
ofsecuritiesproducts, and achieve targeted securities fee income
goals within assigned territory. Design and customize coaching
sessions to train bankers on investment strategies and product
solutions. Conduct solo and joint appointments with bankers
andassistthem in efficiently identifying potential clients and
closing the sales. Maintain presence within the bank to develop
strong relationships and credibility with internal and external
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Achieving sales goals while serving the clients# best
* Plan and conduct individual and group coaching sessions with
retail bank employees.
* Develop and conduct client meetings to review existing accounts
and close sales individually and jointly with licensed
* Handle daily client needs and problems and prioritize and
delegate tasks to resolve.
* Post-appointment follow up to maintain relationships and develop
referrals from existing client base.
* Manage sales planning for self and for team to drive sales, and
achieve designated goals and financial results.
* Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all financial products
through self-study, periodicals, and appropriate
* Ability to delegate tasks and follow-through.
* Prepare necessary internal reports for sales
* Coordinate and communicate with team on daily basis to insure
accurate completion of accountabilities.
* Conduct internal and external seminars.
* Prioritize client needs and introduce services of other Fifth
Third Bank employees, i.e. loans, estate planning,
* Serves as a coach and mentor for licensed bank
* Thoroughly organize, share and prepare licensed bankers with
tools and skills needed to be successful.
* Guide and promote progress toward established goals for
* Recognize and reward achievement of goals.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.