Analyst, Loss Mitigation Business Processing
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control
business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in
harmony with an organization's strategic goals. Work
collaboratively across all departments of the servicing to help
improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire
process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the
process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist
the organization to meet its business objectives goals. Essential
- Must have Loss Mitigation underwriting experience.
- Perform audits, or reviews, of processes within Loss Mitigation
Departments to identify key Risks.
- Identify Controls in place to mitigate any identified
- Identify areas at an acceptable risk level and ensure
management is made aware.
- Identify any potential process improvements or system
enhancements that could assist a Department with control
- Assist departments with process improvements or suggestions as
to how risk can be mitigated within a process of a department.
- Generate Audit Reports at the conclusion of an audit that
provides scope, purpose, outcome, and any management
- Perform audits within required timelines and meeting all
- Perform various audits related to Operational Risks, as
identified by manager
- Analyze the process and procedures that servicing have in
place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete
understanding of the servicing department business needs in order
to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business
design within the servicing department through opportunity/issue
identification, systemization, testing, training and
- Understand the servicing department's use of systems, reports &
tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure that system and tools are adequate and properly
utilized. Propose and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Develops recommendations for improvement based on observation,
data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business
cross departmental workflow.
- Leverages tools and methodologies to drive implementation
consistently across the lines of business.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for
responding to system interface and data issues.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including
measurement, analysis, improvement and control.Qualifications:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
the job. Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from a Four (4) year College or
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training
#CB #LI-WD1 Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage
has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing
privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA.
Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the
Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees
nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a
leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's
largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families
through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm. Locations include
suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were
named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers
countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR;
Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY;
Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for
advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and
recognition program, look no further. Freedom Mortgage Corporation
is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual
with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All
resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles
closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
LENDER NMLS ID:2767 Equal Opportunity Employer-
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, Jacksonville , Analyst, Loss Mitigation Business Processing, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!