Business Analyst II
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Number of Resources Required 1 Job Title of Needed Resource
Business Analyst II High Level Project Description Gather
requirements, implement systems and system changes, and provide
warranty support for systems including a transportation management
system (TMS). Scope of Responsibility
- Gather and document technical and non-technical requirements
from business members at all levels
- Track and report on progress of tasks and projects
- Perform system configurations
- Document and conduct Unit testing
- Support QA and UAT testing
- Provide warranty support of new implementations
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with
technical and business resourcesMin Years of Experience 7 Onsite /
Remote Onsite / Remote due to COVID Mandatory Skills Needed:
- Strong in business requirements gathering and documentation
- Conduct and document unit testing and support UAT sessions.
Please note that this is NOT a QA tester analyst position.
- Perform Transportation Management System (TMS) upgrades,
configurations, and customizations including planning and
scheduling, implementation testing, and coordination.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing,
including the ability to convey technical information to technical
and non-technical users.
- Positive attitude to learn, grow and must be a team
playerDesirable Skills: Transportation management system
implementation background SQL background Understanding of system
- Participate in technical research and development to enable
continuing innovation within the systems domain. May also
participate in designing, developing, modifying, adapting and/or
implementing moderately complex short- and long-term solutions to
IT needs through new and existing systems, software and hardware,
under general direction and instruction.
- Determine and document end-user requirements for system
modifications and new functionality in the form of user stories, a
Business Requirements Document (BRD) or the equivalent based on
- Create direct channels of communication to application
developers that get the job done without managerial interjection in
a timely fashion.
- Conduct and document unit testing cases and results for turn
over to QA resources when necessary.
- Perform system upgrades, configuration and customizations
including planning and scheduling, implementation testing, and
- Partner with other technical teams to identify and understand
problems with external system integrations and develop solutions to
Keywords: Experis, Jacksonville , Business Analyst II, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!