Project Architect/Studio Director
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Two-Time Fastest-Growing Company Award Winner!-Director RoleThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh ArneyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit
about us:Our client is a full-service architecture firm with
offices in Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, Asheville, NC, Charlotte,
NC and Jacksonville, FL. They are committed to quality in both our
work and relationships, and have an innovative approach to
solution-based design and project management that sets us apart as
a firm.Their portfolio is a reflection of their experience in many
building sectors including Healthcare, K-12 Education, Higher
Education, Financial, Municipal, Hospitality, Multi-Family,
Recreation, Commercial, Worship, and Industrial. With a staff
equipped with a diverse skillset in Architecture, Interior Design,
Project Management, FFE Coordination, Building Information Modeling
(BIM), Environmental Graphics, and Construction Administration,
they have positioned ourselves as an established design firm with
national reach.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with company contribution
- Health Insurance
- PTOJob DetailsRESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will require clear, effective communication,
problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong drive to
see results that will ensure you retain highly satisfied
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts,
administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and
cost-effective execution of assigned projects
- Would be considered a trusted mentor, leader and trainer with
- Ability to manage a project from concept through completion
while simultaneously managing staff and client relationships
- Manages multiple small/medium projects, coordinates all aspects
of assigned projects, and estimates scope of work.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Exceptional communication skills for working directly with
clients, consultants, jurisdictions, and general contractors.
- The ability to work and thrive in team and independent working
scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management
- Will be managing at least 6 people.REQUIREMENTS:
- 15 or more years of experience in Architecture.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Licensure required with NCARB reciprocity.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part as a
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills space
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, and
Bluebeam.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Jacksonville , Project Architect/Studio Director, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!