Company: Owen Electric
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About usOwen Electric Company has been in business since 1986.
We do large commercial, institutional, and multifamily electrical
construction projects. Looking for an environment with driven
individuals who are committed to excellence and growth? Join the
OEC team and discover one of the fastest growing electrical
contractors in the Southeast!TOP PAY!!! - -$23 -- $30/HR !!!!! We
also offer a full benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance - 4 different plans to choose from -
- 401K Matching up to 6 percent of your quarter of your annual
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off (Minimum length of employment
- Employee Referral Program that pays up to $5000/Employee
referred! -Electrician position responsibilities
- Provide quality electrical installations under the supervision
of the electrical foreman.
- Ensure code compliance through proper installation of
- You will perform electrical installations of a commercial
- Installations include but are not limited to panel boards,
conduits, lay-in fixtures, wall packs, exit signs, light fixtures,
disconnects, breakers, power distribution equipment, power supply
wiring, MC cable, strut, and cable tray.What we are looking for
- Electrician with 3 or more years of experience in commercial
- Maintain safety and quality standards on all installations and
- Perform all scopes of large-scale commercial projects, from
power distribution to rough in, trim, and finish work.
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code, local codes
and job site safety requirements.
- Has hand tools and reliable transportation.
- Upholds Owen Electric Company values of teamwork,
professionalism, growth, and integrity.
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment screenings.
- Spanish a plus -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Owen Electric, Jacksonville , Electrician, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!