Mgr, Production Planning 1 IHR Manager
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Requisition ID: 21017557
Category: Manufacturing and
ProductionLocation: Jacksonville - FL, United States of
AmericaCitizenship Required: United States CitizenshipClearance
Type: SecretTelecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this
positionShift: 1st Shift (United States of America)Travel Required:
Yes, 10% of the TimePositions Available: 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking experienced personnel with P-3 aircraft
background to support a contingent maintenance program with Customs
and Border Protection (CBP) in Jacksonville, FL. The CBP P-3 fleet
is comprised of Airborne Early Warning (AEW) and Long Range Tracker
(LRT) high-endurance, all-weather, tactical turbo-prop aircraft.
The P-3 aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art, highly
sophisticated sensor equipment, i.e., radar, electro-optical and
infrared (EO/IR) detecting systems.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman?
If so, we need you to join us as a P-3 Maintenance Control Shift
Supervisor / Manager Production Planning 1. This position is
located at Cecil Field, FL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision and direction to aircraft maintenance
personnel in carrying out aircraft maintenance functions as
required maximizing efficiency and minimizing work hours and
- Ensure assigned aircraft maintenance work is performed properly
and is legibly documented.
- Monitor and control project materials and maintenance labor
expenses with regard to overtime requirements and limitations,
according to instructions, plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Oversee the correct use of tools and equipment required to
accomplish assigned tasks efficiently, properly, and safely.
- Serve as liaison with other departments to ensure proper
coordination of support efforts and availability of required
- Ensure work progress is accurately documented on non-routine or
routine paperwork to include stamps, signatures, and references per
- Ensure the proper maintenance and control of aircraft
visibility work boards, which indicate work remaining and work in
- Review estimates for all non-routine maintenance documents and
communicates any major defects or findings to Management.
- Initiate and recommend approval of personnel actions including
PTO, pay changes, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers,
and leaves of absence.
- Interview, select, and/or recommend hire of employees. Provide
appropriate training for departmental personnel.
- Document, report, and investigate all accidents in accordance
with established policy and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures with regard
to all department functions.Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 9 years of multi-engine
transport category aircraft experience with 3 years in a documented
supervisor position with oversite to troubleshoot P-3 aircraft
mechanical, engine, and propeller systems.
- Current FAA Airframe & Power Plant (A&P)
- Experience maintaining detailed records of the inspections
performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and parts
- Ability to obtain/maintain a DOD Active Secret Level Security
Clearance AND Ability to obtain/maintain a Department of Homeland
Security CBP Background Investigation; Interim CBP Background
Investigation is required to start
- Current Active CBP Security Credentials
- Active Secret or TS Security Clearance
- Basic understanding of general avionics equipment and
- Ability to troubleshoot, isolate problems, and repair all P-3
aircraft mechanical, electrical, engine and propeller systems
- Experience with P-3 aircraft in the structural repair,
fabrication, modification and installation of sheet metal parts,
items, and assemblies.
- Experience with P-3 engine turn qualification.
- Familiarity with the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP)
Salary Range: 76076 - 114114
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world,
we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our
colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we
operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive
Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we
will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be
fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 or by your start date if it is
after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical
and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine
requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and
approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Jacksonville , Mgr, Production Planning 1 IHR Manager, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!