Merchandising Service Associate - Plant Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What You Will DoAt Lowe's, we've always been more than just an
improvement store. We're also home to everything that makes your
home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're
home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career
possibilities.As a Merchandising Associate in Plant Services,
you'll be the picture of growth at Lowe's. You'll work outdoors
caring for our beautiful, live plants in our plant nursery. As part
of the Merchandising team, you'll also:
- Greet customers with a smile and inviting attitude.
- Guide customers throughout their experience in the Lawn and
- Keep plants stocked, organized, watered, and priced.What's In
It for You?
AdvantagesBeyond the chance to make a difference for customers and
teammates, each day will offer the chance to learn, grow, and
celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. As member of the
Merchandising team, you will also:
- Work outside.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- Have the chance to kickstart a new career, develop your green
thumb, and master your customer service skills.
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
Your Day at Lowe's
- Welcome customers with a friendly smile and positive
- Answer customer questions.
- Guide customers to the right product or solution for their
- Maintain a clean and safe store that feels like home to
customers and teammates.
- Keep plants stocked, organized, and watered.Who We're Looking
If you're someone who's looking to skip the desk job and work
outdoors, the Merchandising Associate position in Plant Services
might be the Lowe's role for you. If any of the following
statements may describe you, let's talk!
- You have prior experience in a customer service role, in any
- You've served in the military.
- You're bilingual.
- You're customer-focused and goal-oriented.
If you join the Lowe's team, bring any of the above and a winning
smile. We'll train and support you with everything you need to make
that thumb of yours as green as you want it to be.Requirements
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition,
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift
items up to 25 lbs. unassisted (may have to lift items over 25lbs.
with or without assistance).
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evening,
weekends, and overnight shifts.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
MyLowesBenefits.com.Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social
distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Keywords: Lowe's, Jacksonville , Merchandising Service Associate - Plant Services, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!