Company: Pond & Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
*** Please Review Entire Job Qualifications Before
- 5-10 years related experience in a consulting architectural
environment with a focus on design and technical execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, good
communication skills, ability to work with people, and strong
- Knowledge of Revit/BIM is required for this position.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree.About the PositionWe
are seeking a licensed architect to join our growing architectural
team in our Jacksonville, FL office. The ideal candidate possesses
5+ years of architectural practice experience with a variety of
project types and roles. The successful candidate would lead a
range of multidisciplinary projects and have a path for further
upward growth and development. The successful candidate would also
interface with clients and support proposal development.About
PondPond is an award-winning, full-service architecture,
engineering, planning, and environmental firm providing
professional solutions to clients throughout the U.S. and globally
for over 54 years. Pond's Jacksonville office consists of 30
professionals and is expanding to continue serving our clients.
Pond is a Top 10 Architecture firm in Jacksonville with an office
along the St. Johns River overlooking downtown. Pond's overall
staff of 500+ professionals in our other offices provide a deep
bench of experience and the capabilities that brings firm strength
and stability as well as additional technical expertise and project
diversity to our team.About Our TeamOur architectural team is
engaged in projects throughout the southeast and beyond in multiple
market-sectors including municipal, state and federal government,
education, defense, institutional, industrial, commercial, and
hospitality. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to
engage across markets.Knowledge and Experience:The role of Project
Architect requires a broad range of capabilities and experiences to
apply knowledge and insight to building design.
- Understands the many roles required of an architect
- Motivated to deliver excellence
- Ability to mentor and teach younger staff, and to learn from
- Knows how to synthesize design ideas to solve a building
- Ability to develop project designs through schematic design,
design development, and construction documents phases.
- Ability to assist public owners with bidding phase
- Understanding and ability to provide construction contract
- Understanding of the relationship between design and
- Ability to work with project managers for business success
- Ability to lead and coordinate with engineers and other
consultants to deliver a fully integrated design where the whole is
greater than the sum of the parts.Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Architecture (5-yr) or Master of Architecture
(6-yr) degree from an Accredited school of Architecture.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Architectural license is strongly preferred. A candidate close
to licensure actively in the process of completing the exam
requirements will be considered.
- Proficient with relevant software such as Revit for technical
drawings, Lumion for renderings, and Photoshop, InDesign, and
Illustrator for presentations and proposals is expected.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, positive
attitude, multi-task, and self-motivated to produce high quality
- Ability and desire to learn and grow professionally
- At Pond, we are a collaborative, innovative team in an
environment that fosters learning and professional growth. We
believe that as you grow, we grow. You will have opportunities to
broaden your knowledge and to put your skills to work in engaging,
challenging, and diverse projects that make a positive impact on
the communities in which we live and work.
- Work Authorization/Security ClearanceMust be vaccinated against
COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which
requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
Please note that we offer accommodations in accordance with
applicable law.All offers of employment made by Pond & Company are
contingent upon satisfactory background check results.
Pre-employment background checks will be conducted on all
candidates that are offered a position at Pond in compliance with
program policy as well as state and federal regulations.EEO
StatementApply for this position at http//careers.pondco.com. We
are always looking for driven professionals of all disciplines to
join our fast-growing company. For more information on our
services, clientele or employment opportunities, visit our website
at www.pondco.com AA/EOE.We are an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer that recognizes the value of diversity
and inclusion in the workplace. Employment decisions at Pond are
based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, age, religion,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as
outlined by federal, state and local laws in jurisdictions where we
LEED AP, or experience in LEED-based design, a plus. Architecture
license in Florida is preferred.
Keywords: Pond & Company, Jacksonville , Project Architect, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!