Service Tech (yard)
Company: WillScot Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ABOUT THE JOB: Our Service Technicians are multi-functional,
inspecting buildings, performing repairs or readiness work
including framing and finish carpentry, light electrical, flooring,
plumbing, painting, running gear, and more to our fleet of modular
buildings. An eye for quality and a commitment to safety is
critical for this role! WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING: Safety/Environment: *
Act in accordance with Williams Scotsman Safety, Transportation,
and Environmental Policies.
* Lead and act to promote employee health and safety results
through creating a safer workplace, DuPont STOP, training and
observations, and regularly scheduled assessments of the
* Attend periodic safety meetings
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Operate a company vehicle safely and maintains a valid driver's
license and excellent driving record free from points Fleet &
Efficient Use of Resources: * Perform repairs to mobile office
trailers including framing and finish carpentry, electrical,
flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and all other facets of
modular building repair.
* Perform check-in/out (off/on rent) inspections of off rented
buildings by physically inspecting to determine repair scope of
work, as well as damages for invoicing the customer. Create floor
plan drawings as needed.
* Perform modifications as requested by customers.
* Maintain proper inventory levels of all
equipment/tools/parts/VAPS needed for service tasks.
* Provide courteous customer service as needed over the phone and
in person. Explain all repairs and services to customers.
* Ensure trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates at stated
* Perform service related tasks in the yard as requested.
* Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and
* Perform HVAC system checks and maintenance per company
* May be assigned duties at field locations as business needs.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS: * High School diploma or GED
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a
* Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good communications
skills are required for dealing with customers, sales people,
contractors, shop personnel as well as Williams Scotsman employees
at various branch locations.
* Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
* Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is a plus.
* A current valid driver's license and a clean record are required.
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at
WillScot; if you're READY TO WORK, apply today! WillScot is
veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear
from you! Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by associates
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed. WillScot Mobile Mini is committed to
providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect
to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of
employment. WillScot Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in
support of this policy to employ and advance in employment
individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Keywords: WillScot Corporation, Jacksonville , Service Tech (yard), Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!