Manager, Product Management
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- Ability to positively navigate through change management
- Experience working in an Agile environmentJob SummaryPartner
with cross functional team to drive significant product portfolio
growth across the U.S. Research, analyze and propose changes in
products or services that will increase sales and market share.
Support product marketing efforts on a Regional and National basis
for products/merchandise directed towards customers and internal
sales staff. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Provides market, industry and competitive expertise and
analysis to drive product positioning. Understands customers,
influencers and value chain to develop product offerings with clear
advantage over competitive offerings.
- Oversees back-up support on collateral development, new product
launches, packaging development, and brand messaging that drives
revenue and margins.
- Defines and executes product strategies for new and existing
products through research and feasibility analysis.
- Develops new product introduction processes and leads
- Collaborates with appropriate colleagues in the development of
regional and national sales forecasts, budgets and goals.
- Supports business channel/segment expansion through effective
product management and assortment development.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
Keywords: HD Supply, Jacksonville , Manager, Product Management, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!