AP/AR Financial Analyst
Company: CSI Companies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
CSI Professional is actively seeking an AP/AR Financial Analyst
for our client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company
who provides an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our people
bring a wealth of experience, creativity and enthusiasm to their
jobs. Location: Jacksonville, FL 32202 Status: Contract to Hire
Hours: M-5, 8a-4:30pp Pay: Depending on Experience Job Description:
The Accounts Payable Specialist provides intermediate level
professional financial support as part of the financial team with
main focus to assist the financial team with requisitioning,
purchase orders, accounts payable, accounts receivables and
tracking related to multiple Ryan White Grants and Research Funding
including 340B program income and clinical trials. Key
- Responsible for managing one or more fiscal accounting
functions and recommending policies and procedures to effectively
administer such programs
- Investigates and analyzes billing and other accounting errors
for reimbursements for employees, accounts payables, and accounts
receivables in compliance with Cost Account Standards
- Works collaboratively with fiscal team, and other clinic
personnel to compile financial data, reports, PCARD reconciliations
and recommendations for purchasing policies, procedures, and
- Provides grants and contract management support
- Works with manager in planning, coordination, and
implementation of program income projecting future trends and
- Maintains general and subsidiary account ledgers and handles a
variety of project funds for the division.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should have strong communication, customer service
and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected;
familiarity with additional software programs is valued.
- Process full cycle accounting functions for the division which
includes all accounts receivable, accounts payable, tracking, and
verifying payment sources and the appropriate accounting systems.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of experience with Accounts Payable
- Financial Reconciliation experience preferred
- Grant and Contract experience highly desired About Us The CSI
Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been
awarded "Best of Staffing" for 6 years in a row. We provide
outstanding services to the world s leaders in the healthcare field
as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit
your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for
immediate consideration. Benefits Offered:
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage For additional
information, please apply!
Keywords: CSI Companies, Jacksonville , AP/AR Financial Analyst, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!