Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for contacting customers for the purpose of
collecting outstanding accounts receivables on orders. Resolve
customer billing problems and reduce accounts receivable
delinquency. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Communicates with customer to determine reason for overdue
payment and review terms of sale, service, or credit contract.
- Receives payments and posts amount paid to customer
- Documents information about financial status of customer and
status of collection efforts.
- Reviews and monitors assigned accounts and all applicable
collection reports. to maintain up-to-date customer records.
- Maintains clear documentation of customer contact through the
collection or dispute process. Ensures timely follow-up of open
disputes is completed in accordance with service level
- Resolves internal and external customer non-payment issues,
invoice discrepancies, and customer payments outside of approved
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Jacksonville , Collection Associate, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!