Company: Innovative Construction Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Innovative Construction Group (ICG), we provide off-site
construction solution services to developers, general contractors,
and professional builders. We are professionals serving
professionals on construction projects. Our vision includes the
success and development of our employees. Imagine joining a team
that is focused on your success. Developing your skills to the best
professional you can be. You have goals and we want to help you
achieve them. At ICG you are more than an employee. You are
family.Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityInnovative Construction Groupis growing! Join a great
company and boost your career by working with us!The primary
responsibility of theFraming Carpenteris to precisely measure, cut
and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential
projects. The applicant should display a positive and proactive
attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to
prioritize. The ideal candidate will have the ability to utilize
critical thinking skills to identify issues; work independently and
as a team member; have knowledge and understanding of new
residential builds.Job Purpose:Largely responsible for constructing
the shell of residential homes, including walls, ceilings and
- Complies with all PPE standards and is aware of all safety
practices, follows safety rules and procedures, complies with all
- Precisely measure, cut and assemble framing lumber.
- Frame exterior and interior walls, floors and ceilings.
- Must be able to use a wide variety of hand and power tools,
including power tools such as saws, drills and nail guns, and basic
hand tools such as a hammer, framers square and measuring tape,
also must understand use and maintenance of all trade-specific
tools and equipment.
- Lift and carry heavy objects such as framing lumber, sheets of
plywood and building materials.
- Have a solid grasp of complex mathematical concepts in basic
math functions and calculations.
- Understand building codes.Qualifications and Requirements:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in a general carpentry
- Understanding of building concepts, codes, regulations, laws
and best practices.
- Is a team player.
- Is detail-oriented.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United
- Current drivers license and clean driving record
- 40+ hours weekly.
- Good communication skills
- English Fluency (Bilingual Spanish is a plus)
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience.Hazards:
- Exposure to mutable types of weather conditions.
- Exposure to wood, concrete dust and debris.
- Working above floor level from 6 feet and above.
- Operating light and heavy equipment.
- Lifting material and equipment from 10 lbs. and up.
- Excessive bending, kneeling, twisting and crouching.
- Exposure to loud noise from machinery and tools.
- Exposure to falling and flying particles.Benefits:Health,
dental, vision, life insurance, long-term short-term disability,
and 401(k) match. Vacation, paid holidays, paid time off
(PTO).Salary:Rate of pay will be commensurate with
experience.Innovative Construction Group (ICG) is a subsidiary of
PulteGroup, Inc.We are an and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a
qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the
individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the
application process and to be considered for a job.We are an and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.We will provide a
reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability
that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to
participate in the application process and to be considered for a
Keywords: Innovative Construction Group, Jacksonville , Framing Carpenter, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!