Inventory Control Associate
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Inventory Control AssociateWe are Wayfair; we deliver a
best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space
because of people like you, who are driven, determined,
collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to
maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our
customer's needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in
improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We've
been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us
to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services,
and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses.
We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our
growing team - your professional home awaits you at Wayfair! Here's
the shifts hours that are available: - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,
Friday - 5:30pm to 4am- Wednesday - Saturday - 6am to 4:30pm-
Sunday - Wednesday - 6am to 4:30pm What You'll Do
- Unload and receive inbound furniture orders which will require
manually moving large, heavy goods.
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level
information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all
orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions
are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues.
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate
and up to date.
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make
recommendations for improvements based on your everyday
- Track property inventory changes and update reports
- Work effectively with peers and managers.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and
asks clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.What You'll
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted
and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift.
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or
- Tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Comfort with scanning technology.
- Stock Picker experience or similar heavy equipment
- Ability to work independently with minimal/no supervision
- Basic computer knowledge, and reconciles actual stock count to
- Performs physical count of inventory
- Previous Inventory experience or warehouse knowledge
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus.
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and
the safety of those working around you.About Wayfair Inc.Wayfair is
one of the world's largest online destinations for the home.
Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or
in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking.No matter who you
are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of
innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our
differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us
stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and
rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers,
community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better
Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective
matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic
information.We are interested in retaining your data for a period
of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate
Privacy Notice (which can found here). If you have any questions
regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have
us retain your data please contact us anytime at
Keywords: Wayfair, Jacksonville , Inventory Control Associate, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!