Adecco Group - PeopleSoft Business Analyst III
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About the roleSUMMARY:
The Business Analyst III is responsible for analyzing high-level
business requirements and processes as provided by Information
Management (IM) Business Partners. Produces detailed functional and
non-functional business and system requirement documentation to be
used in the design and development process. Provides technical
consultation and recommends improvements, modifications and new
solutions. Analyzes system modifications and conveys related
technical implications. - Draws on previous experience to solve
moderately complex to complex problems and takes a new perspective
using existing solutions. Typically works independently and
receives minimal guidance.What you'll be doing
- Maintains and understanding of business requirements and
produces detailed functional analysis documents describing
recommended solutions and/or changes to existing
- Facilitates the understanding of business and functional
requirements by development teams to ensure proper
- Helps to ensure vendors perform according to contractual
- Guarantees all work is compliant with identified guidelines,
internal and external audit requirements, and any related financial
and legislative requirements.
- Provides support to project managers in creating detailed
project plans, identifying development and configuration work
packages needed to meet solution requirements.
- Acts as team leader and/or mentor as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
About youEDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a
related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related technical
business analyst experience; or equivalent combination of post high
school education and experience. - Willingness and ability to
travel is required.
Previous project management experience and related experience in
the staffing solutions industry is highly desirable.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to
effectively influence technical teams.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels
within the organization.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with
the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and
formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment,
experience and common sense.
- Ability to develop, improve and/or streamline processes to meet
established goals and objectives.
- Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder
expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight
deadlines, budgets and resources.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic
- Ability to run internal and external workshops.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply best practices
and standards in software development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
-Why choose us?Company Overview:
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of
staffing industry leading brands including Adecco General Staffing,
Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional Recruitment, Modis, and
Pontoon is the world's leading provider of Human Resources
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service
solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries.
Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in
the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business
globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment,
30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000
clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business
units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates
and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong
infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof -of COVID-19 vaccination at time of
hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. -
As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination
status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. - -The
Company will consider requests for exemption based on
medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if
permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco, Jacksonville , Adecco Group - PeopleSoft Business Analyst III, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!