Forklift Operator I
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: September 23, 2022
FedEx Supply Chain Hiring Event
ON THE SPOT OFFERS! Start Immediately!
Event will be:
Tuesday, September 20 and Wednesday, September 21
You must have appointment to attend!
RSVP - FedEx Supply Chain Hiring Event (indeed.com)
FedEx Supply Chain
12200 Presidents Ct
Jacksonville, FL 32220
Hours: Fri-Mon 5am-3pm
Base pay $18.00 + $0.50 shift differential = $18.50 per hour
Facility is not temperature controlled
Steel toe shoes required (will reimburse up to $50 after 90 days of
The Forklift Operator I is primarily responsible for safely
operating basic powered material handling equipment (excluding the
Order Picker, Turret and Drexel) for the purpose of product
receipt, storage and order fulfillment. This position is
responsible for product safety, quality, and legality.
This position will be responsible for.....
- Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and
- Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage
- Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and
conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
- Sorting and build product to pallets to ensure compliance to
- Use of machinery to apply shrink wrap to pallets.
- Perform a pre- and post-equipment checklist.
- Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily
cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
- Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to
business volume and need.
You might be a great fit if....
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate powered basic material handling equipment,
i.e. electric pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- Must meet all PPE and fall protection requirements
- Ability to work on equipment at extended heights.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 60 pounds. ADA - FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 45018
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Jacksonville , Forklift Operator I, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!