Operational Risk Associate Analyst II (Officer/Hybrid)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Operational Rsk Assoc Anlst II is a developing professional
role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge
in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates
established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with
basic understanding of related industry practices. Good
understanding of how the team interacts with others in
accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working
knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to
exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be
sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the
business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact
of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Participates in the application of operational risk policies,
technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting
solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes,
inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Contributes to risk assessments and drives actions to address
the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses
by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Provides governance and oversight may include (not limited to)
technology operational risk, risk for example.
- Ensures BAU policies and procedures meet regulatory and
- Utilizes MIS to monitor exceptions; and where necessary perform
root cause analysis
- Act as a point of contact for issue escalation and regulatory
exams and audits
- Tests confirmations and prospectus delivery processes and
- Works with technology teams to develop automated solutions for
processing and monitoring
- Identifies issues, oversee remediation efforts and escalate
fails to Middle Office, Compliance, Technology
- Acts as a subject matter experts and perform business analyses
development of related control frameworks
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- 0-2 years related experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
- Experience in collecting, and documenting business and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements
and related product / functional knowledge
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to senior levels of
management and/or stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or
unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the status quo and seek
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership
of various analyses or reviews
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience This
position will be hybrid (i.e. working on-site and from home a
couple of times each week).
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -
Florence Kentucky United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$48,890.00 - $68,210.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Jacksonville , Operational Risk Associate Analyst II (Officer/Hybrid), Professions , Bryceville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!