Global Production Management- PTS Project Coordinator
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our dynamic team makes a big difference in the way our business
is operated, and as the Production Management Workforce Utilization
Analyst, you will manage critical resourcing initiatives that drive
improvements in overall operational stability. If you are a natural
leader with extensive communication skills and the ability to
approach a situation from a critical standpoint to identify and
develop the best solution. Come join our team and help guide our
business as we move forward.
The Workforce Utilization Analyst is responsible for performing
end-to-end analysis, execution, management, oversight and reporting
for Workforce Utilization/Productivity within the supported
organizations, across all locations including collaborating on
Demand/Capacity Management for workforce across the globe based on
Demand Volume fluctuations while driving productivity across the
The Workforce Utilization Analyst will also collaborate with
various team members and in partner organizations Business Office
like the Workforce Leads, Third Party Management Leads, Finance,
and the Regional leads on the monthly/ quarterly workforce
governance for all regions across the globe to provide deep
insights into workforce metrics on Utilization and
The role relies on developed skill sets and training; however, must
always utilize inherent decision-making abilities to address
issues, gap identification and remediation plans to drive an
efficient workforce utilization intelligence in a volume-based
business. The candidate also has the onus and skill set to identify
and propose improvement possibilities and actions required in
proactive response to evolving needs.
The functions of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Engagement with VP, SVP, Director and MD Officer Levels in
discussions regarding workforce management as a subject matter
expert to provide workforce reporting/ analytics insights affecting
- Collaborate with various global teams in Production Management
and the Business Office to evaluate Workforce requirement to meet
- Evaluate Workforce time booking in Citi's Internal system to
determine where and how much effort is put into various Production
Support Projects globally.
- Gathering, compiling, and analyzing data in order to extract
information from various Data platforms to perform analysis at the
country, regional, global based on resource type.
- Ability to follow process documentation
- Forecast work volume, productive effort, staff shrinkage by
work type, and makes staffing recommendations to enhance workforce
management and organization goal performance.
- Maintaining, creating/updating process documentation
- Partnering with teams to ensure seamless implementation of
enhancements, or remediation efforts or handover of new functions
within the Production Management organization Required Skills
- Ability to define metrics, aggregate/ analyze data to create
reports with highest level of accuracy. Certain percentage of the
role is to generate reports on a pre-defined cadence and distribute
to various organizations.
- Financial understanding of Cost structure in corporate
environment in a Technology Organization.
- Must be able to example and apply active governance and
workforce methodologies to roles and functions supported.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, IE- Excel,
- Intermediate/Expert level ability to perform database queries
and extract necessary data.
- Ability to productively work with minimal or no direct
- Working ability to communicate with all management levels
within an organization, credibility, and ability to influence
- Analytical and critical thought required to resolve issues in a
variety of complex situations, without supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
provide high level updates to senior management, and work with the
regional support teams to get results
- Customer Service skills required
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMI, Agile,
- Demonstrable ability to identify, implement and maintain
"value-add" improvements and efficiency ideas.
- Bachelor's degree Management Information Sciences, Business
Analytics or related course of study or equivalent skill-set and
- 2 years working within a technology environment
- 2+ years working with Data with respect to mining, warehousing,
analyzing & reporting
- Preferred experience in Workforce management for a Global
- Preferred Financial understanding within a Cost center
- Proven experience partnering with global and regional support
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Demonstratable experience performing analytics and reporting
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$64,290.00 - $89,700.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Jacksonville , Global Production Management- PTS Project Coordinator, Professions , Callahan, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!