Service Desk Analyst II
Company: Chesapeake Utilities Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description Service Desk Analyst II
Location: Yulee, FL
Your role in our success will be providing superior customer
support for Chesapeake Utilities and all its subsidiaries. The
Service Desk Analyst II coordinates and provides support for users
of company systems. Approaches issues and problems, finds
satisfactory solutions or escalates to an appropriate level and
documents it through a ticketing system. Assist other team members
with tasks as needed. The Service Desk Analyst II role is to
improve end user productivity by providing a single point of
contact for problem resolution and information. This is
accomplished through diagnosis, identification and resolution of
problems with hardware and/or software, working with other team
members as needed in a timely and professional manner via
telephone, email communication and direct support.
What you'll be working on...
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming helpdesk
issues, providing exceptional customer service to executive level
- Experience in the information technology field supporting
inbound customer requests (password rests, account troubleshooting,
- Previous experience utilizing ticketing systems.
- Log and prioritize all issues into ticketing platform.
- Resolves most Level 1 calls and most Level 2 calls.
- Escalate tickets when needed to Service Desk Analyst III.
- Troubleshoots PC, hardware, printer, software and related
equipment needed for all employees.
- Capable of connecting printers/scanners/copiers
- Applicable knowledge with Active Directory and Microsoft
- Participate in after business hours call rotation for 24/7
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to relay
technical ideas to business audience.
- Participate in ongoing continuing education courses to:
- Maintain existing knowledge and current industry
- Expand current knowledge
- Manages assigned ticket queue.
- Escalate tickets when needed to Service Desk Analyst
- Assist other BIS personnel with other projects and issues as
Where you'll be working:
- Corporate office setting, on-call hours as needed.
Who you are...
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You have high level customer service experience
- You hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- You have three to five years of IT service desk analyst or
similar IT role experience
What makes us great:
At the heart of our Company is a dedication to delivering energy
that drives progress. We put people first, work to keep them safe
and build trusting relationships.
Benefits/what's in it for you?
- Flexible work arrangement
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth
- Cooperative, supportive and empowered team atmosphere
- Annual bonus and salary increase opportunities
- Monthly recognition events
- Endless wellness initiatives and community events
- Robust and customizable benefit packages-choose what works best
with your life. Options include generous 401k, medical, dental and
life insurance, tuition reimbursement, compensated volunteer hours
- Paid time off, holidays and a separate bank of sick time!
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with
a disability that need assistance applying for a position may email
email@example.com or Ruth Warner, Director, Human Resources
Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Chesapeake Utilities Corporation, Jacksonville , Service Desk Analyst II, Professions , Yulee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!