Commercial Service Technician with Owen Electric Company
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Service Electrician position responsibilities:
- Ensure code compliance through proper installation of
- Installations include but are not limited to panel boards,
conduits, lay-in fixtures, wall packs, exit signs, light fixtures,
disconnects, breakers, power distribution equipment, power supply
wiring, MC cable, strut, raceways, cables, support systems, and
- This position is for an electrician with a strong background in
- Must be able to troubleshoot and find solutions to a wide
variety of electrical issues.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Service electrician is responsible for performing duties with
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics for installation
- Must be able to bend conduit up to 1-1/4" with a hand
- Strong Organizational Computer Skills
- Must be able to terminate panels and transformers in a neat and
- Adhere to daily operating and safety procedures.Requirements:
- Electrician with 3 or more years of experience in electrical
service in commercial and industrial settings
- Maintain safety and quality standards on all installations and
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code, local codes
and job site safety requirements.
- Has hand tools and a valid driver's license with a clean
- Upholds Owen Electric Company values of teamwork,
professionalism, growth, and integrity.
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment screenings.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, carry ladders, work at high
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Journeymen Electrician license and hospital service experience
- Some of the ways we take care of our employeesCompetitive
compensationQuarterly Bonus Pontial and AwardsJob Type:
Full-timeApply On Ladder:
Keywords: Ladder, Jacksonville , Commercial Service Technician with Owen Electric Company, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...