Oracle WMS Functional Consultant
Company: Kaygen, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Oracle WMS Functional Consultant #23-01989 Boca Raton, FL All
On-site Contract Starts 10/12/2023 Job Category: Information
Technology (Technical) End Client: infosys Share on Job Description
KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology
based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume
contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based
solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune
500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of
Client is based out of Boca Raton, FL for both roles. Consultants
will be required to travel on milestones and for critical meetings.
Please consider 50% travel and 50% remote.
Oracle WMS Functional Consultant . The position will primarily be
responsible for providing solutions on the Oracle WMS
implementation along with the integration with handheld devices for
a US based customer.
- Candidate may be located remotely anywhere in the US and must
be willing to travel for major milestones and critical
project-phases. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work
experience in lieu of a degree
- 8 to 10 years of Information Technology experience
- 8+ years of working experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite
implementation / support
- Experience in 2 to 3 full cycle implementations in Oracle
Warehouse Management System
- WMS experience covering complex processes in Shipping and
Receiving, WMS strategies and business rules for picking and
putaway, WMS Inbound and Outbound Operations, Label generation,
cycle counting, carrier manifest configuration, WMS Transaction
- Strong knowledge of WMS inbound/outbound logistics, task
management, and wave planning.
- Knowledge on RF guns, Material handling equipment like ASRS,
- Experience in Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Order
Management will be an advantage.
- Any certification in Warehouse Management or WMS module is
preferred but Optional.
- Experience in managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
- Understand as-is process, define to-be-processes, requirements
gathering, Fit-gap analysis, Prepare functional specifications,
solution design, test planning and execution, system integration
testing, supporting UAT, cut-over and go-live.
- Build custom solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to
Forms, Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions,
customizations, personalizations, workflows.
- Provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
- Coordinate with customer, business SME and other vendors
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and
experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented
IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe.
Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core
values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced
staffing experts will work with you to find you the best
opportunity. For more information please visit us at
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free Life Insurance
- Vacation Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA) Achieve your Kaizen by clicking
here. A unique and exclusive talent community supported by Kaygen,
that includes programs like: Certifications
- Family and Wellness benefits
- Continuous Growth and Career Development
Keywords: Kaygen, Inc., Jacksonville , Oracle WMS Functional Consultant, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!