Information Security Risk Analyst III
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.JOB SUMMARY
The Information Security Risk Analyst III is a member of the Information Security team that supports the enterprise security risk and governance programs. The Analyst will use a variety of analysis techniques to measure the effectiveness of the security controls, perform risk assessments and report on a wide range of security related controls across the enterprise. The Analyst advises and recommends risk changes based on industry standards, best practices, HIPAA, HITRUST, and other regulatory requirements. As a seasoned professional, the Analyst applies professional expertise to develop and maintain security policies, standards, and baselines. The Analyst works across the business but will work closely with Legal & Compliance, the Information Technology organization and other security professionals to assist in the ongoing efforts related to Availity's security awareness, certifications, regulatory requirements, security risk and governance programs. The Analyst will also be required to carry out other Information Security related activities and projects as specified by their management.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 4 years in the information security field
- High level understanding of computer networks and communications.
- High level experience with a variety of operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix/Mac) in a functional capacity, and the security principles and applications that apply to those systems.
- Conceptual knowledge of well-known protocols and services like FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP
- Fundamental understanding of the defense-in-depth strategies
- Experience with vulnerability assessment products
- Proficiency in a risk management framework and conducting risk assessments in a regulated environment is desired
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field or equivalent work experience
- Risk or Security certifications from Industry leading bodies (ISC2, ISACA)
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure
- Knowledge of best practices, HIPAA, HITECH, HITRUST, PCI, NIST, ISO and other regulations and frameworks
- Must be able to create extensive documentation regarding information security
- A thorough, holistic understanding of policy and governance
- Proficiency with RSA Archer GRC platform is a plusAvaility is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Availity is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Click the links below to view Federal Employment Notices.
Family & Medical Leave Act Equal Employment Law Poster Pay Transparency Employee Polygraph Protection Act IER Right to Work Poster Employee Rights Under Federal Labor Laws
Keywords: Availity, Jacksonville , Information Security Risk Analyst III, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!