AML/KYC Project Senior Business Analyst
Posted on: September 20, 2019
The Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies
in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of
new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for
the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry
expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of
how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as
coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and
overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues
with substantial potential impact, where development of an
approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives
and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple
sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to
filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic
material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy
skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership
role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new
recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography,
etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or
facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and
performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the
performance of the individual.
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and
procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and
procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits
management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and
central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast
project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement
team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process
development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that
the business is informed and always aware of the status of process
improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective
actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications
enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Acts as a point of contact and liaison between department and
required business areas for the implementation of activities to
ensure accurate communication to clients.
- Manages and coordinates the business, Citibank and Regional
projects with focus on Development and Change Management.
- Manages on a daily basis the investigation of a product, policy
and procedure queries raised by team members.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to implement new procedures or
clarify any misinterpretation as required.
- Regularly undertakes a review of processes, policies and
procedures to identify process gaps and recommend process updates/
policy & procedure revisions associated with Project Management and
- Provides feedback to Project Management leadership regarding
risk issues/business cases raised by specific business units
- Collates communication items, investigate issues and ensure
relevant communications are created in a timely clear and accurate
- Drafts and communicates any staff briefs, including system
- Monitors & communicates on Service Level Agreements of other
departments that affect the service delivery within a project.
- Conducts ongoing research on effective mediums and tools to
improve the communications.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience -
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the
understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and
- Working knowledge of call center Technologies including
systems, technologies and system work practices.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Call Center industry.
- Previous customer service management experience within a call
- Tertiary qualifications desirable.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to
quality and attention to detail
- Experience preferred with Know Your Customer / Anti money
Laundering and / or similar types of case management workflow
process and tools/systems
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements vs. just gather
- Experience with Agile/iterative/incremental approaches as well
as traditional approaches, and hybrid bridging of the two
- Past involvement with / aptitude for data integration
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent
:All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions
- US------------------------------------------------------Time Type
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries
("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for
career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and
need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or
apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.To view the "EEO is the
Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Keywords: Citi, Jacksonville , AML/KYC Project Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!