Inbound Sales Representative
Posted on: September 13, 2020
About Inbound Sales:
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you'll be taking calls from
customers of top direct-to-consumer brands. These customers call in
after seeing an ad for a product on TV. Products include cookware
and other household goods. The customers you'll be talking to have
already expressed interest in the products you're selling. You'll
be answering customers' questions and guiding them to make good
It's pretty simple. Bring a friendly voice, follow a script, and
you will be successful! Conversion rates are typically 40% or
higher. The majority of inbound sales reps are making at least
$13/hour, and top earners are making $30-$35/hour.
It's remote and flexible.
You'll be taking calls and making money from the comfort and safety
of your own home.
Plus, you'll enjoy flexible scheduling, where you use a
self-scheduling platform to select when you work and when you
don't. You'll have the freedom to schedule around your own needs,
the needs of your family, and the important events in your
Hours of operation are 24/7, giving you complete flexibility to
work when it's best for you.
Inbound sales Representatives have the ability to schedule their
time around peak call volume and make full-day money in just a few
- Answer incoming calls.
- Read a script, preferably with inflection in your
- Present offers as they come up in the script.
- Enter data into the script as the customer gives it you
- Answer the customer's questions, with most answers provided
within the script
- Provide an order summary to the customer, also as part of the
- Submit the order, thank the customer, and you're done!
You'll have a critical role in the sales process. You'll be a brand
steward, you'll create exceptional customer experiences, and you'll
maximize every sales opportunity. At the end of every call, the
customer will feel they got a great deal and made the right
decision by purchasing the products and services you offered.
Prior inbound sales experience is not required. However, it will be
beneficial if you are:
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Assertive and persuasive
- Persistent, yet respectful
- Resilient and adaptable
- A determined problem solver
- Positive and upbeat
- A strong communicator
- Passionate about helping customers
- Proficient in basic computer usage
It is recommended that you have a computer meeting at least the
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 processor 1.7 GHz or Intel Pentium 4
processor 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11 and latest version of Chrome or
- Monitor: Dual monitors, each capable of displaying at least
1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound: Sound card installed (standard on most
- Virus Protection: Up-to-date anti-virus software installed
Taking the next steps To become an Inbound Sales Agent, you'll
start by joining the NexRep Marketplace. It's free to join and
takes just three easy steps and less than 45 minutes of your
- The first step is Marketplace Registration. You'll answer a few
simple questions about yourself and go through a few interactive
Marketplace Matching exercises. This step is intended to help us
get to know you and to identify your skills and interests, and it
typically takes 30 minutes or less.
- After you register, you'll have an opportunity to schedule a
call with a Marketplace Coordinator at a time that works for
- Finally, the Marketplace Coordinator will call you at the time
you selected. During the 10-minute call, you'll be matched with a
specific opportunity and given the next steps for getting
What it means to be an independent contractor Being an independent
- You'll sign an Independent Contractor Agreement and complete a
- You'll complete a self-funded background check through a
third-party service. The background check service charges a
one-time fee of $25.
- You will not be a NexRep employee and NexRep will not be your
- You'll be your own boss. No one will tell you when or how much
- You'll set your own schedule.
- You'll be able to work from the comfort of your own home.
About NexRep NexRep is a business process outsourcing provider
founded in 2009. We have a broad network of agents creating
exceptional customer experiences through customer care, inbound
sales, and outbound sales. We believe customer engagement and
loyalty are built through human-focused, technology-enabled
interactions. Each interaction is an opportunity to elevate the
relationship. NexGen's mission is to positively transform the lives
of people working within the contact center industry. If we can
succeed in improving quality of life, we believe we'll see a
happier network of agents. We believe happier agents will be more
engaged in customer interactions, leading to happier customers. And
when customers are satisfied, clients are too. It all really comes
down to one simple idea: everybody wins when we put people first.
NexRep's agent network includes thousands of agents spanning across
42 states. We do not currently contract with agents in AR, CA, IL,
NJ, NY, OR, RI, and WA.
Keywords: NexRep, Jacksonville , Inbound Sales Representative, Sales , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!