Account Executive - Sales - Cybersecurity
Company: Compuquip Cybersecurity
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Come join our team to help solve one of the most challenging
problems organizations face today, defend against cyber attacks and
protect data. At Compuquip, we are on a mission to educate and
equip organizations to efficiently manage cybersecurity risks and
our success is due to the strong relationships with our customers
and partners. As a cybersecurity sales professional, you play a
pivotal role in developing these relationships and keeping them
Compuquip is seeking a talented and driven Account Executive with
excellent people skills to join our sales team. As a Compuquip
Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for owning and
coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned
accounts. You will work closely with the Compuquip cybersecurity
team - pre-sales engineers, services delivery leaders, inside sales
team, post-sales engineers and partners - to understand customer
needs and deliver solutions.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive
- Build a pipeline of business through multiple sales and
marketing techniques and activities including prospecting,
professional networking and active participation at industry and
- Identify key decision makers while developing and qualifying
new business opportunities
- Initiate, coordinate and manage all aspects of the sales cycle
within your assigned accounts from prospecting, qualifying,
presenting value to closure
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the
various decision-makers (CIOs, CISOs and other IT Security leaders)
and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with technology
vendors and partners to build pipeline and co-sell into mutual
- Leverage internal sales tools and systems to follow sales
processes, build pipeline and provide accurate forecasting.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or equivalent
experience and/or and/or military experience
- Proven 2+ years of outside information technology sales
experience, preferably cybersecurity solutions and services
- Experience designing and presenting technical solutions and
services to meet customer needs
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and
effectively with members across departments and at all levels of
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Self-starter, cooperative attitude; team player,
- Must have excellent interpersonal and time management
- Excellent attention to detail and fanatical about customer
- Driven, passionate, and self-starter.
- Previous experience with CRMs (example Salesforce, Pipedrive,
- Willingness to travel 40%+ and ability to drive results while
working from home.
- Preferably based in Florida or Georgia.
Why should you join the Compuquip Cybersecurity family? The big
reason is that it is a family. At Compuquip, you aren't just an
asset; you're a part of a close-knit group of people who care about
one another. This is why Compuquip provides not just competitive
pay and 25% 401(k) matching, but full healthcare coverage,
company-sponsored training and career development, and a monthly
health stipend to encourage our people to stay in shape as well.
When you're a part of the Compuquip family, you're a part of an
organization that cares.
Keywords: Compuquip Cybersecurity, Jacksonville , Account Executive - Sales - Cybersecurity, Sales , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!