Assistant Sales Manager
Company: Eliot Management Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
First year target earnings $50,000.00 plus Overrides - earn a
piece of every sale in your office! Eliot Management Group by
Deluxe (EMG) has been in the merchant services business for 20
years. We have provided over 20,000 businesses, nationwide, with a
unique combination of credit/debit card processing services, local
one-on-one representation and local support. EMG is rapidly
expanding its national sales force. We specialize in providing
quality products and services that are backed by 24/7 in-house
customer service, as well as a full staff ready to assist and
develop our growing sales teams. We are looking for an Assistant
Sales Manager in the designated market to build a sales team and
realize unlimited earning potential. The Assistant Sales Manager is
the local management representative for Eliot Management Group
(EMG) in the designated market and the main person in charge of
executing the company's corporate mission and sales goals in the
market to which they are assigned. The Assistant Sales Manager is
primarily responsible for the daily operations and completion of
the enrollment of new accounts and development of sales
representatives. Their primary job role is to ensure the success of
their office, portfolio, and representatives. Job
Requirements:Responsibilities: The primary role of the Assistant
Sales Manager is to build and develop a successful regional office
through the following methods:
- Coordinate placement of recruitment advertisements for sales
representatives and other personnel needed to staff the local
- Interview, hire and train prospects for sales positions and
- Assist sales representatives with phone prospecting and lead
generation, running appointments and closing deals.
- Conduct workshops to motivate and train individual sales
- Develop sales representative selling skills and residual
- Create reports and other tracking documents.
- Create and foster marketing alliances with trade associations,
banks, and VARS.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Telemarketing or call center experience is desired.
- Proir supervisory experience as well as previous outside sales
and product sales experience is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and
able to sign and enter into legal contracts.
- Previous experience in high-volume recruiting, high-volume
sales a plus.
- Prior industry experience and product knowledge useful.
- Must maintain a drivers license and automobile insurance
- Bilingual a plus.
- Travel required for traininig. We offer amazing benefits
including generous PTO, 401K contributions, comprehensive health
insurance options, life insurance and many others which begin on
day one! Please note our statement regarding COVID 19
vaccinations!Deluxe is a federal government contractor, as well as
a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As such,
consistent with President Biden's recent Executive Order, Deluxe
has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November
15, 2021 requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new hires. We
are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees
and their families, our customers and visitors and the community at
large. For this position, candidates must be fully vaccinated or
have been granted an exemption as an accommodation for a disability
or a sincerely held religious belief. All disability and religious
accommodation requests must be submitted to Employee Relations at
the time of acceptance of an offer and prior to a candidate's start
date. Eliot Management Group by Deluxe is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation,
pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected
by state or federal law.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Eliot Management Group, Jacksonville , Assistant Sales Manager, Sales , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!