Sales Executive III - Client Management
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position Type :Full timeType Of Hire :Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education)Education Desired :Bachelor's
DegreeTravel Percentage :10 - 15%Job DescriptionAt FIS, our
technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way
the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building
inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our
colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you're ready to
grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one
question: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Sales Executive - Client Management - Quota Carrier, you will
collaborate with the C-suite level of finance, legal, and technical
groups with a global fintech environment with endless opportunities
for success. Provide industry-leading solutions to prospective
clients. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full
understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of
issues in creative ways.
What you will be doing:
- Sell products and services
- Manage relationships.
- Ensure alignment of client technology and business
- Focus on account retention and continued revenue growth.
- Works to achieve assigned annual sales quota.
- Manages, plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales
growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on
a long-term multi-year focus.
- Acts as primary liaison between client and FIS and understands
client needs including financial expectations and
- Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue
growth from account base.
- Performs detailed territory review for management (1st Quarter)
providing information on assigned client base.
- Demonstrates product and industry knowledge including various
solutions, market strategies and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS
resources and tools. Garners sales management approval for proposal
generation and may not apply discounts to proposals/contracts
without obtaining FIS management approval.
- Structures, negotiates and closes "deals" that meet customer
expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate
company resources per resources plan to provide product marketing
support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of FIS contracts with client
and ensures terms are within FIS standards.
- Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as
accurate content and certification of information in EMS (Entity
Management System for assigned clients.
- Implements account coverage methodologies that ensure 100%
renewal rates of current FIS clients.
- Identifies and reports "at risk" clients and escalates to
executive management; prepares, implements and executes "at risk"
- Listens and escalates concerns of customers with regard to
- Within client organizations, builds network of both operational
and executive C-level users and maintains knowledge of products and
- Works directly with Corporate Briefing Team to plan, coordinate
and facilitate client meetings at FIS offices and Executive and/or
Sales Executive visits and presentations at client on-site
- Prepares and submits Client Call Report after each client
- May be assigned to a single named account or several smaller
accounts in the large financial arena.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work,
general instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
- Extensive experience as a Sales Executive in FinTech or
- At least 10 years of experience interacting and partnering with
- Understanding of investment banking operations, technology and
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions
technology including systems, applications and banking
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form via
presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner
appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Has complete knowledge of FIS products and services.
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business
needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in
industry trade groups preferred employees, clients and
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with all levels of management
Added bonus if you have:
Sales or account management experience selling in software and/or
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees' careers as
our own business. We offer:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Resources to contribute to your community
- Competitive salary and benefits.Vaccination RequirementsNotice
to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a
medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices
that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption
from the vaccine requirement.Privacy StatementFIS is committed to
protecting the privacy and security of all personal information
that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For
specific information on how FIS protects personal information
online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.EEOC StatementFIS is
an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If
you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Jacksonville , Sales Executive III - Client Management, Sales , Bryceville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!