Company: FARMERS INSURANCE (BROOKS AGENCY)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionDuties include: Bringing new business into the
agency by selling new sales leads, cross selling existing customer
base, inside marketing, outside marketing, asking for referrals.
This position must have a Property and Causality license in the
state where selling insurance products.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales
requests within a specified timeframe.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience preferred.
- Licensed FL 220 or 440Company DescriptionAs a lifelong Florida
resident, I am proud to serve Jacksonville, FL, and the surrounding
areas as your local Farmers agent. Established in 2015, The Brooks
Farmers Insurance Agency takes pride in providing outstanding
customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their
specific coverage options.I have the expertise to help with all
your needs for home, auto, boats, motorcycles, commercial, life
insurance, and much more! We look forward to starting a friendly
conversation with you today!
Keywords: FARMERS INSURANCE (BROOKS AGENCY), Jacksonville , Insurance Agent, Sales , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!