Licensed Insurance Agent (Remote)
Company: Turbo Insurance Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job descriptionTurbo Insurance Group (TIG) is a nationwide
insurance broker that prides itself on customer experience and
satisfaction above all else. We are not your father's insurance
agency, think of us as an insurance concierge platform, where we do
the comparison shopping for you and provide a comprehensive,
digital experience for our clients. You can shop online anytime or
call us to get quotes from high-quality carriers like Progressive,
Safeco, Nationwide, Travelers, and more. We offer a full suite of
services for personal insurance (home, auto, umbrella) in all 50
states. Do you want to be a part of the fastest growing personal
lines agency in the United States? Have you been looking to be a
part of something special and different, a true industry disrupter?
If you feel like you have the passion and ambition to walk along
side us in this journey, please feel free to submit your resume for
immediate consideration.What we provide:
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment in north Scottsdale. Very
energetic culture where hard work is rewarded beyond just your
- You will receive a base salary of $50,000 plus commission -
never capped! Industry leading compensation.
- Paid training for platform, carrier and states that you may not
currently be familiar with.
- You will enjoy a well-rounded package of health and wellness
benefits, plus 401k.
- We will be providing the leads, you just need to close them! No
more waiting for the phone to ring or hunting your own prospects.
Become a closing master!
- Help you to grow your career. Be introduced to some of the most
incredibly talented people in the world of sales, and give you a
chance to learn and grow from them.
- You'll have a manager that has an open door at all times and a
team that has a reputation of excellence, collaboration, and the
attitude that they work for you not the other way around.
- We'll keep investing in you so that you become licensed and
well versed in all 50 states!
- We do not believe in limitations or ceilings--- clearly defined
career path from the beginning, whether it is to evolve and develop
into management or go into different areas of the organization, we
believe in developing individuals into the best versions of
themselves.What you'll need to be considered:
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance license in the state of
Arizona or more.
- If you're licensed in all 50 states, you'll be sure to cut the
line and make it to the top of our interviewing list!
- Experience selling in multiple states and quoting multiple
- Experience using a comparative rater
- 2+ years of insurance sales experience in a call center
environment a must
- Background establishing a commitment to customer service*New
hires will be subject to a background check and reference check.
Sales figures can also be subject to verification when
necessary.Job Type: Full-timePay: $50,000.00 - $126,982.00 per
Keywords: Turbo Insurance Group, Jacksonville , Licensed Insurance Agent (Remote), Sales , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!