Company: Stellar Energy Americas Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Type: Full-time, Exempt, SalaryReports
to: Chief of StaffSupervisory Responsibility: NoneLocation:
Jacksonville, FL Company SummaryStellar Energy provides custom
power augmentation and energy plant solutions for power generation
and utilities, liquefied natural gas (LNG), data center, biopharma
and other markets. Stellar Energy's innovative solutions include
turbine inlet air chilling, inlet air conditioning (heating and
cooling), evaporative cooling, direct contact air chilling, thermal
energy storage, district cooling and central utility plants. The
company's experience spans more than 20 years and stretches across
the globe, with offices in the United States, Asia and the Middle
East and North Africa (MENA) region. Summary Objective The
Marketing Specialist supports business development efforts for
Stellar Energy Americas and Stellar Energy MENA by elevating the
Stellar Energy brand through strategic marketing, communications,
public relations and special events. Essential Functions
- Implements and facilitates marketing strategies, activities,
and policies for an organization.
- Manages third party marketing agencies.
- Analyzes trends, and keeps current on activity of
- Administers marketing database that includes prospect and
- Supports the business development team through the creation of
marketing collateral and tools.
- Assists with proposal development.
- Maintains company's website and social media presence.
- Leads trade events planning.
- Manages internal company events.
- Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend
effective marketing approaches.
- Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company
- Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services.
- Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the departments
- Initiates market research studies and analyzes findings in
order to discover which market segments would buy the
organization's products or services and how to best present those
products and services to the selected target market.
- Prepares for ISO 9001 and other audits. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Competencies
- Creative propensity
- Project management
- Commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills Supervisory
Responsibility The position does not have any supervisory
responsibilities at the time. Work Environment This job operates in
a professional office environment. This role routinely uses
standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers,
filing cabinets and fax machines. The position also requires the
coordination of off-site events where you may be exposed to outside
weather conditions. Physical Demands The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.This is
largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This
would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and
bend or stand as necessary. The employee must occasionally lift or
move up to 25 pounds. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is
a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be
required as job duties demand. Travel Anticipated 20% travel for
this position. Some occasional local day travel may also be
necessary. Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 4 years of previous marketing experience in the energy, oil &
gas, data center or related industries Preferred Education and
- Master's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 7 years of previous marketing experience; preferably within the
energy industry. Additional Eligibility Qualifications None
required for this position. Work Authorization Must be authorized
to work in USA. Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice. Stellar Energy Americas Inc. provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Stellar Energy Americas Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has
Keywords: Stellar Energy Americas Inc, Jacksonville , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!