Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Florida MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides
services for adults with intellectual and developmental
disabilities and medically complex needs.
Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and
work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges.
You will have high-impact work by providing nursing services,
training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs
of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental
disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers as well as work with external
agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of
individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention, and smoking cessation.Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field, or state
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations
such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and familiesWhy Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have a rewarding work environment for
you - come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human
services providers offering an array of quality, community-based
services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity,
Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them,
guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work.
As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll
have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Jacksonville , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!