Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Orange Park, FL
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Orange Park
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services seeks an
Anesthesiologist to join our growing anesthesia Practice at HCA
Florida Orange Park Hospital. This is a W2, Full-Time,
Hospital-Employed opportunity at a Level II Trauma Center. Our
collaborative, high-performing team manages a wide variety of cases
and our leadership structure supports work-life balance.
- Staffing model of 13 Anesthesiologists and 19 CRNAs
- Cases include trauma, obstetrics, cardiovascular, general
surgery, and orthopedics
- Flexible scheduling of shifts to include 8, 10 & 12-hour
- Able to perform regional blocks to support our robust
opioid-sparing and ERAS programs
- Call is 4 in-house calls a month by beeper to cover main and
trauma with 1 weekend a month.
- Competitive base salary.
- Relocation assistance offered.
- Malpractice is covered 100% by HCA Healthcare. Occurrence Base
policy and tail coverage is not required.
- Comprehensive health and benefits package with 401(K)
About HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital:
- HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital is a full-service, acute-care
hospital with 365 inpatient beds
- The only Level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated
Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient
rehabilitation unit, and 20 ICU beds
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with Seven residency
programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery, and Primary
Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will
expand our ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs to
175 residents and fellows.
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of
living, high quality of life, and a wonderful climate, our region
is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing
a growing population of young professionals. Clay County is known
for its excellent schools from kindergarten through college, strong
military presence, affordable cost of living, and enjoy year-round
outdoor activities! Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor
recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the
Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing
golf, playing tennis, or other popular sports such as wakeboarding,
surfing, waterskiing, and boating.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Jacksonville , Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Orange Park, FL, Healthcare , Orange Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!