Help Desk Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- must be willing to work in-office at least 3 days per week
- 1-2 years of help desk experience
- good communication skills and ability to work with a teamJob
SummaryResponsible for operational efficiency at all company
locations by providing point-of-contact support for all computing
hardware and software. Ensure that all Information Security
policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for user account
administration in a multi-platform environment. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Responds to phone calls, email or web tickets; resolves issues
and supports all existing computer systems.
- Coordinates with support partners to ensure that problems are
resolved promptly and effectively by accurately escalating
incidents to correct next-level support when appropriate.
- Utilizes an established ticketing system to maintain
documentation and work history of open incidents throughout the
ticket life cycle. Retains important access control documents
through electronic media, filing, and other forms of storage.
- Troubleshoots printers, passwords, email, Standard Windows
Applications, internet access, network connectivity issues,
- Assists with the setup of new PCs. Performs tasks, such as
creation and configuration of user logon IDs, updating user access,
and terminating user access. Troubleshoots system access, problems,
- Ensures the Help Desk maintains exceptional customer service by
meeting or exceeding established service level agreements (SLAs).
Provides updates and completion information to the Senior Help Desk
- Provides after hours on-call support based on an established
- Participates in QA and UAT testing. May provide training to
user base on new or revised functionality.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Jacksonville , Help Desk Associate, Professions , Jacksonville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!